Below is an essay on "Analyssis Of Performance Football" from Anti Essays, your source for research papers, essays, and term paper examples.
of perfomrance football
Association Football 2 Analysis of Performance
1. How many officials are there in a game of football?
2. What is the role of the fourth official?
3. Explain the rules that govern the goal keeper.
4. How long is a regular game of English Premier League football?
2. Observation and analysis
1. Describe exactly what you see happening
2. Explain why he is performing the way he is
3. How does this affect the overall performance and implications for a game?
1. Identify a perfect model in your sport
2. What are their a) sport specific skills b) components of health related fitness and c) components of skill related fitness that makes them the perfect model?
3. If you were to watch both the perfect model and the observed student performing the same skill, what differences and / or similarities would there be?
4. If you were to compare your own performance to the perfect model, what differences / or similarities would there be?
4. Improving performance
1. Having identified the weaknesses of the student, as a coach what practices / strategies would you use to improve his performance?
2. What methods of training would you use to improve his performance?
3. What practices / strategies would you use to improve your performance?
4. What methods of training would you use to improve performance?
1. What’s the difference between formal and informal leadership?
2. How does Gary Neville improve the Manchester United’s performance on the field of play?
3. How do the referees affect the performance of a game?
4. How do think Alex Ferguson boosts morale after a defeat?