Below is an essay on "Aniety" from Anti Essays, your source for research papers, essays, and term paper examples.
Generic Name: amoxicillin (am OX i sil in)
Brand names: Amoxil, Moxatag, Trimox, Wymox
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic. It fights bacteria in your body.
* white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
* fever, swollen glands, rash or itching, joint pain, or general ill feeling;
* severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
* pale or yellowed skin, yellowing of the eyes, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
* severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness; or
* easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin.
Generic Name: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (sul fa meth OX a zole and trye METH oh prim)
Brand Names: Bactrim DS, Septra, Septra DS, SMZ-TMP DS, Sulfatrim Pediatric
Bactrim contains a combination of sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim and is supplied in tablets and a liquid suspension. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are both antibiotics that treat different types of infection caused by bacteria.
* fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
* the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
* pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
* cough, feeling short of breath;
* diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
* feeling restless or irritable, confusion, hallucinations, seizure;
* slow heart rate, weak pulse, severe tingling, numbness, muscle pain or weakness;
* nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
* fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms; or
* urinating less than usual or not at all.
Generic Name: ciprofloxacin (oral) (SIP roe FLOX a sin)
Brand Names: Cipro, Cipro XR, Proquin XR
Cipro is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It fights bacteria in the body. It works by stopping the...