Below is an essay on "Jbabny" from Anti Essays, your source for research papers, essays, and term paper examples.
Adobe Reader allows you to view PDF
documents on your BlackBerry device. To
get started, swipe up and go to the next
an email message
To open a PDF document attached to an
• In an email message, tap the attachment.
• When the download is complete, you
can preview it in the BlackBerry Hub, or
tap to open it in Adobe Reader.
Tip: To go to the next page, tap an area of
the screen, then move the slider to the
Open a PDF
document in File
To open a PDF document that is stored in
the File Manager application:
• In File Manager, navigate to the
• Tap the document to open it in Adobe
Tip: You can read a document one page at
a time by tapping .
Download a PDF
document from a
• In the BlackBerry Browser, tap the item.
• Follow the instructions on the screen.
Give it a try!
For additional help and tips on topics such
• Single page, continuous page, and text
• Sticky notes and comments
• Highlight and strikeout text
Swipe from the top of the screen and tap
Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
Adobe, the Adobe logo, the Adobe PDF logo, and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems
Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.