Below is an essay on "Managerial Economics" from Anti Essays, your source for research papers, essays, and term paper examples.
Managerial Economics (2.3.15)
Time-2Hrs Full marks-40
Each question carries 6/7 marks
1. Define managerial economics? State its scope.
2. What do you mean by managerial economics? Discuss the role played by it in a business?
3. Define managerial economics? Shoe that the difference between managerial economics and economics?
4. Define firm? Discus its different objectives?
5. Explain the concept of profit maximization of a business?
6. Profit maximization is not the only objective of a business? Explain the statement?
7. What do you understand by demand? Discuss the different types of demand?
8. Explain the law of demand? What are the exceptions to this law?
9. Define the elasticity of demand? Discuss the importance of elasticity of demand?
10. What is elasticity of demand? How it can be measured?
11. What is demand forecasting/ discuss the factor involved in the process of demand forecasting?
12. What is demand forecasting? Discuss the purposes of forecasting demand?
13. Explain in brief the various types of survey methods of demand forecasting? How are survey methods superior to statistical methods?
14. Discuss in brief different statistical methods of forecasting demand and point out their merits and limitations?
15. Write short notes on:
i. Law of demand
ii. A firm
iii. Marginal cost curve
16. Write short notes on:
i. Derived and autonomous demand
ii. Income elasticity of demand
iii. Delphi method of forecasting demand
17. Write short notes on:
i. Cross elasticity of demand
ii. Giffen goods
iii. Barometric technique
18. Write short notes on:
i. Direct and indirect demand
ii. Trend projection method
iii. Concept of elasticity.
19. Discuss the meaning, nature and scope of managerial economics?
20. Managerial economics is applied economics, Explain
21. Managerial economics in the discipline which deals with the application of economic theory to business management,...